DAY 1 :
Arrival at Port Blair in the afternoon and transfer to respective Hotel. After Lunch, take a drive towards Corbyn’s Cove Beach, about 9 kms from Port Blair. The Crescent shaped coconut palm fringed Corbin’s Cove ideal for swimming & Bathing. In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight at Port Blair.
DAY 2 :
After breakfast and as per ferry timing transfer to Jetty to take the onward ferry to Havelock Island. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the respective hotel / resort. After checkin, proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beaches on the Islands. The beach has also been ranked 07th among the beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine. Return to hotel / resort. Overnight at Havelock Island.
DAY 3 :
After breakfast proceed to Elephant beach in a sharing fiber speed boat , this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home. Later in the take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
DAY 4 :
After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer’s & Peacocks. Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners. The Island still houses the Commissioner’s Palace, the bakery, British Officer’s Club, a church and an old cemetery of the British officer’s on the Island though these buildings now lie in ruins. Later proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair which includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) – exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) – gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, visit the National Memorial-Cellular Jail, Designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani, and the Water Sports complex. Overnight at Port Blair.
DAY 5 :
Drop at Airport. Return home with memories of a wonderful holiday. (Check out time 08:00 hrs).
Package Cost Includes :
- Well appointed A/c Room Accomodation in above mentioined hotels.
- A/C Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing at all the places/islands but not at disposal basis.
- Breakfast at all the hotels.
- All entry permits, entry tickets to all sight -seeing points, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Private Cruise tickets (Base Category/Subject to Availability) between Port Blair, Havelock Island & Neil Island
Package Cost Excludes :
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above
- Any Airfare
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, cancellation of Ferry operation, bad weather, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- GST 5% which is mandatory and extra