Day 1 : Mexico city
Arrival to Mexico City and transfer to the hotel Overnight. Transfer in Seat-in Coach in English / Spanish (Lunch and Dinner are not included).
Day 2 : Mexico – Teotihuacan – Mexico
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to the site of Teotihuacan, Guadalupe Shrine and Three Culture Square : Few cities in the world have been considered worthy of being inhabited by gods, who are accustomed to occupying loftier realms than those people by mere mortals. It was the most prestigious city of the Classical period. Guadalupe Shrine: Over 460 years ago, the legend says that this place was blessed with the appearance of Virgin Mary to an Aztec Indian in Mexico. Return to the hotel. Overnight Services in Seat-in Coach in English / Spanish (Lunch and Dinner are not included).
Day 3 : Mexico city – Cuernavaca – Taxco
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Cuernavaca and visit of the City.
Departure to Taxco : This charming town square is the focal point of Taxco’s social scene, and is surrounded by white stucco buildings, whose re-tile are a trademark of the city. In the Zocalo, most of the buildings have floor level silver shops that also host top-floor restaurants with balconies overlooking the scene.
Arrival to Taxco to the hotel. Overnight Services in Seat-in Coach in English / Spanish (Lunch and dinner are not included)
Day 4 : Taxco – Acapulco
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Acapulco: Acapulco is full of music and happiness, with its great view of the beaches and La Quebrada where we can find the divers: it’s situated around a horseshoe shaped natural bay, with hills and cliff son either side. (Lunch is not included) Arrival to Acapulco to the Hotel Dinner is included at the hotel Overnight Services in Seat-in Coach in English / Spanish.
Day 5 : Acapulco – Mexico – Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out at the hotels at 12h00. Transfer to the Acapulco Airport to take flight home
Lunch and Dinner are not included Flight Ticket Acapulco/Mexico City is not included in our prices Services in Seat-in Coach in English / Spanish.
The prices of the progam include :
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport in Seat-in Coach in English / Spanish
- All tours mentioned on the program in Seat-in Coach in English / Spanish in air conditions minivan or vehicle
- All entrance Fees for the visits mentioned on the Program
- Breakfast all days
- Lodging in mentioned hotel or similar category depending on the availability
- Maximum 2 children sharing same room with 2 adults (no extra beds are guaranteed)
- Saturday and Sunday Telephone assistance in English (based in Mexico City)
- All Inclusive program: breakfast, lunch dinner, snacks and domestic soft and alcoholic drinks
The prices of the progam do not include :
- Airport taxes
- Domestic flights neither international flights
- Any lunch or dinner not mentioned on the program
- Personal expenses
- Telephone calls
- Any visit or excursion not described on the program
- Sickness, accident or repatriate insurance
- Changes in programs and reservations for events due to unforeseen reasons
- Bell boys in hotels and airports (1 baggage per person)
- Chambermaids tips
- Guides and Drivers Tips
- Supplement for higher price in hotels in case do not find availability in similar hotels
- Single supplement
- Sudden increase of gasoline and/or diesel in Mexico
- Gasoline and diesel are cheap in Mexico because of a major grant from the Federal Government, but this grant will disappear, not knowing the date or new conditions, we wish to inform you that our prices are sensitive to experience an increase because of this.
OUR SUGGESTION OF FLIGTHS :
Acapulco, MX (ACA) – Mexico City, MX (MEX)
Depart: 14.48 Hrs / Arrive: 16.05 Hrs
Aeromexico / FLIGHT AM 306
NET / NET PRICE : INR 10332 PER PERSON IN US AMERICAN DOLLARS
CONSULT US FOR EXTRA NIGHTS IN ACAPULCO